The hCG Protocol
The hCG protocol is a medical hormonal therapy.
HCG stimulates the same hormones from fat that eating food also stimulates. These fat derived hormones regulate fat metabolism and reduce hunger. To avoid starvation during the 500-calorie protocol, the hCG ensures these hormones stay elevated, as if you’ve eaten more. The obvious result is fat loss. Over time, each pound of fat you lose removes disease and symptoms associated to over eating and obesity.
During the hCG protocol most participants experience:
- Drastic fat loss in the abdomen, back, and thigh areas
- Minimal hunger with proper adherence to the protocol
- Improved overall mood
- Increased energy
- Increased sex drive
- Deeper sleep with less interruptions
- Reduced hot flashes
- Reduced heart burn
- Increased motivation to exercise
- Increased motivation to work and organize
- Reduced blood pressure and resting heart rates
- Improved sense of physical hunger